- 2 cups flour (sift it before measuring)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 eggs, well-beaten
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together 2-3 times. (I don’t know why this is, I just know this is what we do…)
- Combine milk and butter in a separate bowl.
- Alternating adding eggs and milk mixture to the flour.
- Put the batter in the fridge for a few minutes to keep it cool before putting batter in the waffle iron.
- Make great father-daughter memories! 🙂